25th of August, 2021
Legal Tech Helper announces launch of Divorce Helper
Almost everyone knows someone who’s been through a divorce. Family law matters are complex, stressful and time-consuming. There’s no central place online for consumers to obtain information relevant to their circumstances while remaining anonymous.
We have built a web application Divorce Helper that aims to simplify and guide people through the divorce application process in an empathetic way. It’s free for consumers to use and they can share details about their situation without having to identify themselves.
You can visit Divorce Helper at https://dh.legaltechhelper.com/divorce-australia.html
We are looking for law firms and organisations who may be interested in
collaborating with us on making Divorce Helper even better... or who are
thinking about customer‑facing tools in other areas. We would love to hear from you.
Please email us at email@example.com or call +61 419 367 968.
We help law firms, community legal centres, not for profit organisations and government agencies to re-imagine the way online legal information is presented.
We design and build solutions for law firms and organisations looking to:
- Custom-build legal products for different client segments
- Give people targeted legal information through guided pathways and chatbots
- Streamline complex workflows and processes
- Automate documents and forms
- Build a better digital front door with automated intake and triage
- Integrate different systems.
- To help ordinary people find relevant legal information and understand the practical steps involved in solving their problem.
- Put accessibility at the centre of everything we do:- accessible for people with disabilities as well as being accessible for people who are culturally and linguistically diverse and have different socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Provide a workplace framework that facilitates strong teamwork, support and collaboration.
Using design‑thinking principles and agile methodology build great software that:
- is web-based, responsive, accessible, secure and respects privacy,
- uses free, as in freedom, and open source software (FOSS) - which means it is maintainable and gives back to the community.